Tuesday 9 July 2013

Clothbound Classics

Hey Guys,

While in Waterstones with Holly and our friends last weekend we noticed these really pretty books in the 'Classics' section and as we awed over them we noticed that they were quite pricey. Being and big fan of Peter Pan, Alice and Fairy tales in general I picked them up to notice they were around £12-15 per book.


The real reason I liked them so much was because I thought about how amazing my bookshelf would look with all these beautiful spines showing, so later when I got home I googled the Alice book I found at Waterstones which lead me to Amazon where I found such a range of these gorgeous books under the name Clothbound Classics. While on Amazon I found Wordsworth Classics which are classic books such as Romeo and Juliet for only £1.99; I've order Alice and have not been dissapointed, the book is such good quality and barely cost a thing while in Waterstones I probably would have had to pay £5. 

These books look so amazing and I can't wait to order some and I know Holly's feels the same, all books should look this cool so I hope you go and check them out.

Love Daisy x

2 comments: