Tuesday 12 November 2013

Review: Matte Nail Varnish

Hey Guys,
It's Daisy, and I'm reviewing my matte nail varnish I posted about previously.

So I've had these Barry M nail varnishes for a few weeks and although I've worn/tested all three of them, the colour I've been wearing most is 'Crush' which is a burgundy-wine colour. I'm terrible at keeping my nail varnish intact but this has kept surprisingly well, it only started chipping on the 5th day (which is very good for me), it probably would have lasted long if I put on a top coat, but i'm not aware of a top coat for matte nail varnish right now

If you have anything like a top coat or spray to make your nails dry faster, don't use it! The whole point of it is not to have shiny nails while those kind of products give the nail a shine - it also makes them dry slower, because the varnish doesn't have a shine, I think it makes the varnish quicker to dry, which is always a bonus!

I wouldn't say the end effect is completely matte but it's the closest to it I could imagine, especially since these matte type products are quite new to the high street.

Overall I'm very happy with these nail varnishes and I can't wait for other brands to branch out with these products - it's is something defiantly worth buying if like me the only real make-up you wear is nail varnish and are always trying to find something different to try out.

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment